The Gates of McLean condos are part of a gated condominium community that is located approximately 10 miles from Washington D.C., in close proximity to the major highways. With 1, 2, and 3 bedroom units available, as well as numerous amenities, it is an ideal location to consider calling home. In this article you can search for condos that are currently listed for sale in this community. You can also learn about closed sales activity here within the last six months, and what you can expect to pay if you were to purchase a condo here.
Only two blocks from the new Silver Line Metro, The Gates of McLean condo community is also just a couple minute drive to I-66, I-495, Dulles Toll Road, and Route 7, making it simple to get where you are going. Tyson’s Corner is right up the street, providing easy access to the shopping, dining, and entertainment options that come with being close to one of the top 5 malls in the nation.
The Gates of McLean condos offer a wide variety of amenities including an outdoor pool, children’s play area, fitness center, sauna, outdoor sports area, grill area, party room, movie room, and more. The community has controlled access buildings, reserved parking and garage parking, and on-site management. All condos have a desirable open floor plan and room for a full size washer and dryer. Walk-in closets, hardwood flooring, updated kitchens and bathrooms, and even balconies only add to the community’s many appeals.
Analysis of Recent Sales
Below is an analysis of properties that have sold or are listed as under contract at Gates of McLean in the last 6 months. The sales price data provided comes from the MRIS. This exclusive listing service is used by licensed real estate agents in the Northern Virginia area.
View recent pending and closed sales of Gates of McLean condos
• 1-bedroom condos ranged in sales from $231,500 to $310,000.
• There are two 1-bedroom condos that are currently under contract; one is listed at $239,000 and the other is listed for $265,000, respectively.
• In this same timeframe, sales of 2 bedroom/2 bath condos ranged from $254,000 with a $5,000 seller subsidy to $390,000 with a $3,000 seller subsidy.
• There is currently a 2-bedroom/2-bath condo under contract that is listed for $399,000.
• There is currently a 3-bedroom/2-bath condo under contract that is listed for $415,000.
What Should You Expect to Pay for a Condo at Gates of McLean?
• You will probably pay between the low $230,000s to the low $310,000s for a 1-bedroom condo.
• 2-bedroom condos will likely cost you anywhere between the low $250,000s to the low $390,000s, depending on the size of the unit and upgrades, among other factors.
There are many variables which drive sales prices at The Gates of McLean. Units that are nicely upgraded or remodeled and are in a desirable location within the building (top floor, bottom floor or corner units) tend to be more favorable among buyers and therefore command higher sales prices.
Schedule Tours of Gates of McLean Condos!
If you’d like to see a condo that is currently for sale in this McLean condo community, email me at DarrenRobertsonHomes@gmail.com or call me at 703-462-0700. I grew up in Northern Virginia and I truly value my relationships with each of my clients. I guarantee that I will work as hard as I can to get you an amazing deal on your next home purchase.
Thinking of Selling Your McLean Condo?
Contact me and I will provide you with an in depth property value estimate, free of charge. This estimate will tell you how much your condo is worth in today’s McLean real estate market. This may be a great time to sell for you as more and more buyers are entering into the market now!
Check Out Past Market Updates on this McLean VA Condo Community!
Gates of McLean Condo Market Update - October 2016
Gates of McLean Condos - Market Report - December 2016
Gates of McLean Condo Market Analysis - March 2017