Dec. 10, 2017
Searching for Fairlington Villages condos? This market update gives you access to all of the current real estate listings in this community, as well as detailed listing information for all recent sales activity, including pending and closed transactions from the past 6 months.
Fairlington Villages is a quaint garden style condo community that straddles Arlington and Alexandria, close to Rt 7 and I-395. Its charming colonial architecture and variety of types of units available make it a very popular choice among condo buyers.
All of the data in this analysis came directly from the MRIS, the local multiple listing services that Northern Virginia real estate agents use for their property research.
- In the past 6 months, sales of 1 bedroom condos ranged from $256,000 with a $3,700 subsidy to $402,500.
- 2 bedroom condos in the past 6 months sold in the range of $350,000 with a $4,500 subsidy to $510,000.
Check out all Fairlington Villages condo sales from the past 6 months!
- In the past 6 months, there has been one sale of a 3-bedroom condo at $560,000 with a $5,000 subsidy.
- There is currently a 2-bedroom condo under contract for $319,900.
- A 3-bedroom condo is currently under contract for $439,000.
Get an instant property valuation for your Fairlington Villages condo!
How Much Will You Likely Pay for a Condo in this Community?
- For a 1-bedroom unit, you’ll probably end up paying somewhere around the mid $200,000s to the low $400,000s, depending on how large the unit is and how many bathrooms it has.
- For a 2-bedroom condo, you’ll likely pay somewhere from the mid $300,000s to the low $500,000s.
- If you’re interested in 3-bedroom units here, you should expect to pay somewhere from the $400,000s to the $600,000s, depending on the size and style of the unit.
- Generally speaking, your sales price will largely be determined by how many bedrooms, how many upgrades, whether or not the unit is a townhome-style property versus a one-level unit, and whether or not it is a corner unit.
Schedule a Viewing!
Thinking of buying a property in this community? Call me at 703-4620-0700 or email me at DarrenRobertsonHomes@gmail.com to schedule a time to see one of the units that is currently for sale in this community. There are so many types of units in this community that it makes it all the more important to check out properties here in person.
Thinking of Selling Your Condo?
Have you thought about selling your property sometime in the next 6 to 12 months? It’s important to start preparing well in advance. Contact me to request an in-depth market analysis, which will give you a good idea of how much equity you have in your property.
Check out past market reports for this community on our website! You’ll get a feel for what’s been happening with property values in recent years.
February 2014 Market Report
February 2015 Fairlington Villages Market Update
Fairlington Villages Update on Sales - August 2016
Fairlington Villages December 2016 Market Snapshot
March 2017 – Recent Sales - Fairlington Villages
Fairlington Villages July 2017 Market Update Blog Post