If you’re in the market for Skyline House condos, the market analysis in this post will give you a good idea of what condos in this Falls Church community are currently worth.
As you read my blog, keep in mind that all of the real estate listings you see are updated daily, so you’re always getting the most current data from the MRIS.
There are currently 12 Skyline House condos for sale – five three-bedroom units, four two-bedroom units, and three one-bedroom units. There are also three condos that are currently under contract – a three-bedroom unit, a two-bedroom unit, and a one-bedroom unit.
Here are all of the sales of condos in Skyline House over the past six months (this data was pulled from the MRIS):
- 3709 S. GEORGE MASON DR #801E – this 1BR/1BA closed at $183,000 in February with a $4,750 seller subsidy.
- 3713 GEORGE MASON DR #104 – this 2BR/2BA closed at $240,000 in December 2013 with a $2,500 seller subsidy.
- 3713 GEORGE MASON DR S #1313W – this 2BR/2BA closed at $309,900 in November 2013 with a $2,500 seller subsidy.
- 3713 GEORGE MASON DR #1505 – this 3BR/2BA closed at $270,000 in October 2013.
- 3709 S GEORGE MASON DR #1611 – this 3BR/2.5BA closed at $335,000 in December 2013.
- 3709 S GEORGE MASON DR #T5E – this 3BR/2.5BA closed at $345,000 in September 2013.
- 3713 S. GEORGE MASON DR #1005W – this 3BR/2.5BA closed at $369,000 in December 2013.
- 3713 GEORGE MASON DR #T16W – this 3BR/2.5BA closed at $296,000 in October 2013 with a $5,000 seller subsidy.
- 3709 GEORGE MASON DR S #502 – this 3/BR/2.5BA closed at $297,500 in October 2013.
As you can see from the above data, the only one bedroom condo sale in Skyline House over the past six months closed at $183,000. The price range of two bedroom closings of Skyline House condos was $240,000 - $309,900 and the price range of three bedroom condo closings was $270,000 - $296,000.
If you’re a buyer who is thinking of purchasing a Skyline House condo, give me a call at 703-462-0700 so I can negotiate the best deal possible on your behalf. I grew up in Falls Church and do a lot of business with condo buyers here.
If you own a condo in Skyline House and are curious about how much it’s worth in today’s market, contact me for a free comparative market analysis. Inventory is currently at record lows – you might be pleasantly surprised at how much your property is worth.