Looking for Fair Lakes Land Bay townhomes for sale? This analysis lets you search all properties currently for sale in this Fairfax neighborhood, and it also takes a look at recent sales activity.
In this article, we’ll look specifically at 2-bedroom/2.5 bath townhome sales from the year. This data comes directly from the MRIS, the multiple listing service that serves our region.
Fair Lakes Land Bay Townhomes – Analysis of Recent Sales
The net sales price range (sales price after factoring in any seller subsidy toward a purchaser’s closing costs) of sold comparable sales for this type of townhome from the past year was $345,000 - $364,400. There’s also a property that’s currently under contract.
Summary of closed Sales
- $369,900 with $5,500 subsidy – closed August 2016
- Wood floors on first level; carpet on other two levels
- Nice, updated kitchen
- Baths look about same as yours
- Very nice two level deck
- $369,900 with $7,000 subsidy – closed December 2016
- Carpet on all three levels
- Very nice, updated kitchen and very nicely updated baths
- Big deck
- $345,000 - closed June 2016
- Carpet throughout - no wood
- Updated kitchen but kitchen painted hot pink
- Very poor paint choices - lots of black paint
- Nice two level deck
Currently Under Contract:
- $295,000 - went under contract in 3 days with multiple offers, so who knows how much over list. It's supposed to close soon.
- AS-IS, no pictures of interior
- Must be a fixer-upper - it says price reflects current condition, and that it wouldn't be able to be VA or FHA approved.
What Should You Expect to Pay for a Fair Lakes Land Bay 2-bedroom/2.5 Bath Townhome in Today’s Fairfax Real Estate Market?
- You should expect to pay somewhere in the mid $300,000s, and possibly higher $300,000s, if a Fair Lakes Land Bay property is exceptionally upgraded.
- As a general rule, renovated properties sell for higher prices in this neighborhood. Upgrades like hardwood floors, remodeled kitchens with newer appliances, crown molding, newer floor and shower tile in the bathrooms, etc. usually cause a property to sell for a higher price.
Schedule a Viewing for a Fair Lakes Land Bay Townhome!
Call me at 703-462-0700 or email me at DarrenRobertsonHomes@gmail.com to set up a time to see one of the properties currently for sale in this subdivision.
Thinking of Selling Your Fairfax Home?
Contact me to request a free home valuation of your Fair Lakes Land Bay home, which will give you a good idea of what your property could sell for in the current market.
Ever since the interest rate hike from a few months ago, the inventory of homes for sale in Northern Virginia has dropped, which has created a shift towards a seller’s market. Bidding wars are common for well-priced properties, so if you’ve been on the fence about selling your Fair Lakes Land Bay townhouse, now might be the time for you to jump into the market.