Searching for Fairlington Glen condos for sale? This article gives you access to all of the properties that are for sale in this Arlington condo community, as well as a breakdown of recent closed sales and pending sales.
This condo community was built in 1940, the same time period that so many other communities in this area were built. You’ll find regular garden style units here, as well as townhome-condo style units.
Analysis of Recent Sales Activity
The data in this article was drawn from the MRIS, the local multiple listing service used in Northern Virginia. We're taking a look at sales activity from the past year.
Over the past 12 months, 1-bedroom/1-bath sales ranged from $255,000 to $300,000 with a $9,200 seller subsidy.
1-bedroom/2-bath sales ranged from $337,000 with a $750 seller subsidy to $400,000 with an $8,000 seller subsidy.
There was one closed sale of a 2-bedroom/2-bath property for $453,000.
One 2-bedroom/2-bath unit is currently pending after being listed at $440,000.
3-bedroom/2-bath units ranged from $565,000 to $575,000.
What Should You Expect to Pay for a Fairlington Glen Condo in this Current Arlington VA Condo Market?
- You’ll probably end up paying somewhere from the mid $200,000s to the low $300,000s for a 1-bedroom/1-bath condo in this community.
- For a 1-bedroom/2-bath unit, you should expect to pay anywhere from the mid $300,000s to the low $400,000s.
- For a 2-bedroom/2-bath Fairlington Glen property, you should expect to pay somewhere in the mid $400,000s.
- For a 3-bedroom/2-bath unit, you should expect to pay somewhere from the mid to high $500,000s.
- Your sales price will likely depend on several main factors, including how many upgrades the property has. The more renovated, updated units in this community usually sell for higher prices.
- Cosmetic upgrades like newer kitchen floor and backsplash tile, newer appliances and cabinets, etc. are popular among condo buyers in this community. Bathroom renovations are also very popular.
Schedule a Viewing for a Fairlington Glen Condo!
Call me at 703-462-0700 or email me at DarrenRobertsonHomes@gmail.com to set up a time to tour one of the properties that is on the market in this area.
Considering Selling Your Fairlington Glen Condo?
Are you giving some thought to selling your Fairlington Glen condo at some point in the next year or so? Contact me for a free in-depth property value analysis. Given the recent upturn in the Northern Virginia real estate market that started after the 2016 interest rate hike, you might be surprised by how much you could get for your property.