Looking for Fairlington Mews condos for sale? This blog post shows you all of the properties currently listed for sale in this Arlington VA condo community, as well as a look at recent closed sales.
This is a red brick colonial style community located in Arlington near the intersection of Rt. 7 and I-395. If you like townhome-style condos, this community could be a great option for you.
A Look at Recent Sales
The sales data in this analysis came from the MRIS, the local multiple listing service used by Northern VA real estate agents. Specifically, we’re looking at sales from the past 12 months.
- During this time period, there were two sales of 1-bedroom/2-bath units in this community. One of these closed for $380,000 with an $8,000 seller subsidy.
- The other 1-bedroom/1-bath unit is currently under contract after being listed at $390,000.
- 2-bedroom/2-bath condos ranged from $469,900 with a $5,500 seller subsidy to $469,900.
- There was one 3-bedroom/2-bath condo sale that closed at $540,000 with a $1,250 seller subsidy.
How Much Should You Expect to Pay for a Fairlington Mews Condo in the Current Arlington VA Real Estate Market?
- It’s worth noting that all of the closed sales in this community from the past 12 months happened before the recent upswing in the market that resulted from the Fed’s late 2016 interest rate hike. Ever since that time, more buyers entered the market, making things a lot more competitive.
- For a 1-bedroom/2-bath property, you’ll likely pay somewhere in the high $300,000s and possibly low $400,000s if a unit were exceptionally upgraded.
- For a 2-bedroom/2-bath Fairlington Mews property, you’ll probably pay somewhere from the mid to high $400,000s.
- For a 3-bedroom/2-bath property, you’ll probably pay somewhere in the mid $500,000s.
- The properties that sell for the highest prices in this community typically are larger, have more bedrooms, and have more upgrades.
- Popular upgrades among condo buyers in this community include fully renovated kitchens with stainless steel appliances, newer cabinets, newer floor tile, and backsplash, fully renovated bathrooms with newer vanities and floor and shower tile, and nice hardwood flooring.
Schedule a Viewing for a Fairlington Mews Condo!
Call me at 703-462-0700 or email me at DarrenRobertsonHomes@gmail.com to schedule a time to see one of the properties currently for sale in this area.
Thinking of Selling?
Have you considered selling your Fairlington Mews condo sometime in the next 12 months or so? Contact me to request a complimentary property value analysis. This will give you an in-depth look at what much you could expect to sell your property for in the current Arlington condo market.
Check out our Fairlington Mews March 2015 market update to see how property values have changed over the past couple years!