Searching for Fairlington Villages condos for sale? This article gives you access to all of the properties currently for sale in this condo community, and it also takes a look at how recent sales have affected property values.
Fairlington Villages sits in an area that straddles both Arlington County and the City of Alexandria. The community used to be military housing back in the 1940s and were later converted into condos.
Analysis of Recent Sales of Fairlington Villages Condos
The data in this article came directly from the MRIS, the local multiple listing service used by Northern Virginia real estate agents. In this article, we’re looking at sales activity from the past 6 months.
- During this time period, sales of 1-bedroom/1-bath units range from $246,000 with a $500 seller subsidy toward purchaser’s closing costs to $264,000.
- Sales of 1-bedroom/2-bath units ranged from $378,000 with a $5,000 seller subsidy to $390,000.
- Sales of 2-bedroom/2-bath units ranged from $320,000 to $495,000.
- There’s currently a highly upgraded 2-bedroom/2-bath unit that’s under contract after being listed at $530,000.
- There was one sale of a 3-bedroom/2-bath property during this time period. It closed for $400,000 with a $10,000 seller subsidy, and it was a pretty outdated property.
What Should You Expect to Pay for a Fairlington Villages Condo in the Current Market?
- For a 1-bedroom/1-bath unit, you should expect to pay somewhere from the mid to high $200,000s.
- For a 1-bedroom/2-bath unit, you’ll likely pay somewhere in the high $300,000s.
- For a 2-bedroom/2-bath property, you’ll probably pay anywhere from the mid $300,000s to low $500,000s, depending on a number of factors, including the particular model of unit.
- 2-bedroom/2-bath sales prices vary based on the amount of square footage, the layout, corner or interior unit, as well as the number of upgrades that a property has.
- For a 3-bedroom/2-bath property, you should expect to pay somewhere from the low $400,000s to low $500,000s, depending on how many upgrades the property has.
Schedule a Viewing for a Fairlington Villages Condo!
Call me at 703-462-0700 or email me at DarrenRobertsonHomes@gmail.com to schedule a time to see one of the Fairlington Villages properties that is currently for sale.
Thinking of Selling Your Fairlington Condo?
Contact me for a free property valuation, which will give you a good idea of how much your condo is worth in the current market.