Looking for Four Winds at Oakton condos for sale? This market update blog post gives you access to all of the properties for sale in this community right now, as well as a breakdown of sales from the past few months.
This condo community is located a couple miles from the Vienna Metro. Some of the features that make this community popular are the great location, in-unit washers and dryers, and elevators in each building.
Analysis of Recent Sales
This blog post takes a look at closed sales from the past 6 months. All of the sales data in this article came from the MRIS, the local multiple listing service.
- Standard sales of 1-bedroom/1-bath properties ranged from $197,000 with a $7,000 seller subsidy toward purchaser's closing costs to $215,000 with a $6,000 seller subsidy.
- There was a lower 1-bedroom short sale closing and a lower 1-bedroom bank owned property closing during this time frame. These types of properties tend to sell for below market value.
- 2-bedroom/1-bath properties sold from $243,000 to $244,000.
- A 2-bedroom/1-bath property is currently under contract after being listed at $250,000.
- 2-bedroom/2-bath condos sold from $257,000 with a $3,500 seller subsidy to $267,000 with a $1,000 seller subsidy.
What Will You Likely Pay for a Four Winds at Oakton Condo in the Current Oakton Condo Market?
- If you’re buying a 1-bedroom condo in this community, you’ll probably pay somewhere in the low $200,000s.
- For a 2-bedroom/1-bath unit, you’ll likely pay somewhere in the mid $200,000s.
- For a 2-bedroom/2-bath unit, you’ll probably pay somewhere from the $250,000s to $270,000s, depending on how many upgrades the unit has.
- Properties at the Four Winds at Oakton that are more upgraded than others tend to sell for higher prices. Popular updates and upgrades among buyers include hardwood floors, newer floor tile in kitchens and bathrooms, newer backsplash tile in the kitchen, granite or quartz counters and vanities, newer cabinets, etc.
Schedule a Viewing for a Four Winds at Oakton Condo!
Call me at 703-462-0700 or email me at DarrenRobertsonHomes@gmail.com to set up a time to see one of the properties currently for sale in this community.
Thinking of Selling Your Oakton Condo?
Have you thought about listing your condo for sale sometime in the next 12 months or so? Contact me for a free property valuation. This will help give you a good idea of what your property is worth in the current market.
Ever since the Fed started raising interest rates a few months ago, the market has shifted in favor of sellers, so prices in many communities are rising. You might be surprised by how much you could get for your property in the current Northern Virginia real estate market.
Check out past market updates for this condo community to get a sense of where property values have been going over the past few years!