Looking for Heights at Penderbrook condos? In this blog post, you can search all properties that are currently on the market in this Fairfax condo community, and you can also learn about recent closed sales in this subdivision.
This is a garden style condo community located in the Penderbrook community, close to I-66 and Rt. 50. Residents love the community’s amenities, as well as its close proximity to major transportation links.
Analysis of Recent Sales
This article takes a look at sales activity from the past 6 months. The data was pulled from the MRIS, the local multiple listing service.
- Over the past 6 months, 2-bedroom condo sales ranged from $215,000 with a $6,500 seller subsidy to $295,000 with a $5,000 seller subsidy.
- During this time period, 3-bedroom/2-bath properties ranged from $265,000 with a $975 seller subsidy to $297,000.
How Much Should You Expect to Pay for a Heights at Penderbrook Condo?
- In the current Fairfax real estate market, you’ll likely pay somewhere from the low $200,000s to the low $300,000s for a 2-bedroom/2-bath condo. The larger 2-bedroom/2-bath models tend to sell for higher prices, while the smaller models usually sell in the lower range.
- For a 3-bedroom/2-bath condo, you’ll probably pay somewhere from the mid $200,000s to the low $300,000s.
- Many Heights at Penderbrook condos have been renovated and highly upgraded over the years. These tend to sell for higher prices, while the more outdated properties usually sell for lower.
- Renovated kitchens with granite counters, newer floor tile, backsplash, newer cabinets, etc. are among the upgrades that are most popular with buyers.
- Renovated bathrooms with newer floor and shower tile, nice granite vanities, etc. are also popular among home buyers in this community.
Schedule a Viewing for a Heights at Penderbrook Condo!
Call me at 703-462-0700 or email me at DarrenRobertsonHomes@gmail.com to schedule a time to view one of the properties that are for sale in this Fairfax VA condo community.
The Fed just raised the interest rates again, so now is the time to buy a property and lock in a low rate before rising interest rates continue to increase what you would pay per month on a Fairfax home.
Thinking of Selling Your Heights at Penderbrook Condo?
Contact me to request a free, no obligation analysis of your property’s value. This will be an in-depth analysis that is tailored to your specific Heights at Penderbrook unit, and it will help you decide if this year is the right time for you to sell.