Looking for West Village of Shirlington condos? This market update lets you search all properties for sale in this Arlington VA condo community, and it also gives you in-depth information about sales here from the past 6 months.
The West Village of Shirlington is located in the Shirlington area on Four Mile Run Dr. This condo community was built in 2006.
Analysis of Recent Sales
The market data in this analysis came directly from the MRIS, the local multiple listing service. In this article, we’re looking at sales activity from the past 6 months.
- During this time frame, West Village of Shirlington 1-bedroom condo sales ranged from $325,000 with a $2,100 seller subsidy to $330,000.
- 2-bedroom/2-bath condos sales range from $354,000 to $440,000 with a $5,400 seller subsidy.
View all closed sales of West Village of Shirlington condos from the past 6 months!
- 3-bedroom/2-bath properties ranged from $479,000 with a $9,000 seller subsidy to $480,000 with a $1,100 seller subsidy.
What Should You Expect to Pay for a West Village of Shirlington Condo?
- For a 1-bedroom condo, you should expect to pay somewhere from the low to mid $300,000s.
- For a 2-bedroom/2-bath property, you’ll likely pay somewhere from the mid $300,000s to mid $400,000s.
- For a 3-bedroom/2-bath property, you should be ready to pay somewhere from the mid $400,000s to low $500,000s.
Property sales prices in this Shirlington condo community vary based on a number of factors, including:
- Level of upgrades – example: renovated kitchen with upgraded counters, floor tile, backsplash, etc, renovated bathrooms with upgraded floor and shower tile
- Corner unit versus interior unit
- Top floor versus other floors
- Does the unit have an assigned parking space?
- Does the unit have a patio?
Schedule a Viewing for a West Village of Shirlington Condo!
Call me at 703-462-0700 or email me at DarrenRobertsonHomes@gmail.com to set up a time to see one of the properties that is currently for sale in this Arlington condo community!
Thinking of Selling Your Condo?
It’s important to work with a Northern Virginia real estate agent who sells a lot of condos and understand the key differences between these types of sales and regular home and townhome sales.
Contact me to request a free property valuation, which will give you a good idea of how much you could expect to sell your property for in the current Arlington real estate market.
Check out our December 2016 West Village of Shirlington market update to get a feel for where property values have been going since the winter!