Looking for Braddock Place condos for sale? In this blog post, you can search all properties for sale in this Alexandria VA condo community, and you can also view all closed sales of condos here from the past 12 months.
This condo community is a mid-rise building located within walking distance of the Braddock Road Metro Station.
Analysis of Recent Sales
The market data in this article is from the MRIS, the local multiple listing service. We’re looking at sales activity from the past 12 months.
- During this time frame, 1-bedroom/1-bath property sales ranged from $327,250 with a $1,100 seller subsidy to $356,500.
- There was one 2-bedroom/1-bath sale for $425,000 with a $12,750 seller subsidy.
What Should You Expect to Pay for a Braddock Place Condo?
- In the current market, you should expect to pay somewhere from the $320,000s to the $360,000s for a 1-bedroom property in this Alexandria condo community.
- For a 2-bedroom/1-bath unit, you’ll likely pay somewhere in the low $400,000s.
- Condo models and sizes vary in this community, and the size will likely play a large role in the sales price you pay.
- Another factor that will probably determine the price range you pay will be how many upgrades the property has. For instance, properties with nicely renovated kitchens and bathrooms tend to sell for higher prices.
- Corner units and top floor units also tend to sell for higher prices.
Schedule a Viewing for a Braddock Place Condo!
Call me at 703-462-2700 or email me at DarrenRobertsonHomes@gmail.com to set up a time to see a Braddock Place condo that is currently for sale. It’s important to work with an agent who sells a lot of condos and understands the key contract differences between condos and other properties.
Thinking of Selling?
Do you own a Braddock Place condo and you’re thinking of selling sometime in the next 12 months? Contact me to request a free analysis of your property’s value. The Fed just announced another interest rate hike, which will likely contribute to an even more active spring market than the busy winter market we just had. Lots of buyers are looking for homes, which has contributed to a shift toward a seller’s market.