Looking for Fountains at McLean condos for sale? This market update gives you access to all of the properties currently for sale in this community, as well as a breakdown of recent sales in this neighborhood.
This is a garden style McLean condo community located within walking distance to Tysons Corner and the Metro. It’s known for its amenities and great location.
Analysis of Recent Sales
The market data in this article came directly from the MRIS, the local multiple listing service. Specifically, we’re looking at sales activity from the past 6 months.
- During this time frame, standard sales of 1-bedroom condos ranged from $207,500 with a $250 seller subsidy to $240,000 with a $6,000 seller subsidy.
- There was also a one 1-bedroom short sale that closed at $190,000. Short sales usually sell for below market value prices.
- 2-bedroom property sales during this time period ranged from $303,000 to $340,000.
What Should You Expect to Pay for a Fountains at McLean Condo in the Current Market?
- For a 1-bedroom property, you’ll likely pay somewhere from the low to mid $200,000s, possibly higher if the unit is exceptionally upgraded.
- For a 2-bedroom/2-bath condo, you should expect to pay somewhere from the low to mid $300,000s, again, depending on how many upgrades the unit has.
- Property sizes vary in this McLean condo community, and larger units often sell for higher prices.
- Properties that are highly upgraded tend to sell for higher prices, i.e. units with renovated kitchens and bathrooms, nice hardwood flooring, crown molding, etc.
Schedule a Viewing for a Fountains at McLean Condo!
Call me at 703-462-0700 or email me at DarrenRobertsonHomes@gmail.com to set up a time to check out one of the properties currently for sale in this subdivision.
Thinking of Selling Your McLean Condo?
Contact me to request a free estimate of your property’s value. It’s important to not only work with an agent who sells a lot of condos, but who is also tech savvy and understands why internet marketing plays such an important role in getting your property extra exposure on the market. There’s a reason why our website comes up so high in the search results when you search online for Northern Virginia real estate.
Check out our past market updates about the Fountains at McLean condos in order to get a feel for what property values have been doing in this community over the last few years: