The Gates of McLean condos are located a short walk from the Metro, close to Tysons Corner. Below, you can search for all properties for sale in this community, and we’ll also give you a breakdown of how recent sales here have affected property values.
Some highlights of this McLean condo community are the secure gated access, along with the spacious units, community clubhouse, and swimming pool.
Analysis of Recent Sales
All of the data in this community came from the MRIS, the multiple listing service used by real estate agents in Northern Virginia. In this blog post, we’re focusing on the last 6 months of sales activity.
- During this time period, 1-bedroom/1-bath properties sold for $237,000 with a $2,000s seller subsidy to $260,000.
- There’s also a large 1-bedroom unit that is currently under contract after being listed for $315,000, and there are a few 1-bedroom units that are under contract after being listed for just under $270,000.
- 2-bedroom/2-bath sales ranged from $357,000 to $380,000.
How Much Should You Expect to Pay for a Gates of McLean Condo?
- For 2-bedroom/2-bath properties, you should expect to pay anywhere from the mid $300,000s to the mid $400,000s.
- There are a wide variety of sizes of condos in this community, so it’s important to remember that your sales price will largely depend on how large or small the unit is.
- Sales prices in this community also vary depending on how upgraded a unit is. Upgrades like renovated kitchens and bathrooms, nice hardwood floors, etc. can make a property sell for a higher range.
Schedule a Viewing for a Gates of McLean Condo!
Call me at 703-462-0700 or email me at DarrenRobertsonHomes@gmail.com to set up a time to tour one of the properties that is on the market here right now.
Thinking of Selling your McLean Condo?
It’s important to work with an agent who understands how to leverage the internet to help give your property the marketing exposure it deserves. There’s a reason you found our website while researching the Gates of McLean.
Contact me to request a free property value estimate. My no obligation report will give you a good idea of how much you could expect to sell your property for in the current McLean real estate market.
Like we're currently seeing in many other Northern Virginia condo communities, property values in this neighborhood are trending upward. The recent interest rate hikes are contributing a lot to this trend, as more buyers are getting into the market and creating more competition.
View our past market updates from this McLean condo community to get a feel for what’s been happening to property values in the last year.