Looking for Grays Pointe condominiums? On this page, you can search for all properties for sale in this Fairfax VA condo community, and you can learn about recent sales in this subdivision. All listings are updated in real time.
Grays Pointe is a garden style condo community located close to Fair Lakes and close to the I-66 entrance off of Rt. 50. Residents enjoy the convenient location and spacious units in this condo community. They also like having their own swimming pool.
Analysis of Recent Sales
This analysis looks at data from the past 6 months. All closing sales price information came directly from the MRIS, the local multiple listing service.
- During this time frame, sales of 1-bedroom/1-bath properties ranged from $191,500 with a $3,850 seller subsidy to $210,000.
- Standard sales of 2-bedroom/2-bath units ranged from $239,900 with a $5,500 seller subsidy to $265,500 with a $4,900 seller subsidy.
- There’s also a 2-bedroom/2-bath short sale that’s currently under contract after being listed at $231,900. Short sales usually sell for prices that are below market value. I’ve blogged a lot about short sales and bank owned properties.
What Should You Expect to Pay for Grays Pointe Condominiums in the Current Fairfax Real Estate Market?
- You should expect to pay anywhere from the high $100,000s to the low $200,000s for a 1-bedroom property in this condo community.
- For a 2-bedroom/2-bath condo, you’ll likely pay somewhere from the $230,000s to $260,000s.
- Your sales price will likely be determined by a number of factors, including whether or not a property is a corner or top floor unit and how many upgrades it has.
- Some of the most popular upgrades among buyers in this community are hardwood floors, fully renovated kitchens and bathrooms, and newer appliances.
Schedule Tours of Grays Pointe Condominiums!
Call us at 703-462-0700 or email at DarrenRobertsonHomes@gmail.com to schedule a tour of one of the properties currently for sale in this Fairfax VA condo community.
Thinking of Selling Your Fairfax Condo?
Contact me to request a free comparable analysis of your property’s value. This will give you a good idea of how much your unit could sell for in today’s market. The Northern Virginia real estate market has really been heating up ever since the Fed started raising interest rates. You might be surprised by how much your property is currently worth.
Look at our past market updates to get a feel for where property values have been headed in this condo community over the past few years: