Looking for Lakeside Plaza condos for sale? This article gives you access to all of the properties currently on the market in this community, and it also gives you a breakdown of sales activity from the past 6 months.
This condo community is located in Falls Church VA, not far from Bailey’s Crossroads. It’s known for its great amenities, great location, and spacious units. It also has a rare indoor pool!
Analysis of Recent Sales at Lakeside Plaza
This market update looks at data that comes directly from the MRIS, the local multiple listing service used in Northern Virginia by real estate agents. We're focusing on sales from the past 6 months.
One thing to remember is that it’s important to look at the sales price as well as any seller subsidy that the seller gave the buyer toward their closing costs. Seller subsidies are common, but they reduce a seller’s net proceeds on the sale, so a seller subsidy is the equivalent of getting a lower sales price on the property.
- Over the past 6 months, 1-bedroom properties in this community sold for $192,000 with a $3,400 seller subsidy to $190,000.
- 2-bedroom/2-bath property sales ranged from $250,000 with a $7,500 seller subsidy to $255,000 with a $750 seller subsidy.
- 2-bedroom/2.5 bath properties ranged from $237,500 to $272,000.
- One 2-bedroom/2-bath condo is currently under contract after being listed at $295,000.
- There’s currently one 3-bedroom/2.5 bath property that is under contact after being listed at $399,000.
What Should You Expect to Pay for a Lakeside Plaza Condo?
- For a 1-bedroom property, you should expect to pay somewhere between the high $100,000s to low $200,000s.
- For a 2-bedroom/2-bath condo, you’ll likely pay somewhere in the low to mid $200,000s.
- A 2-bedroom/2.5 bath unit will likely cost you somewhere in the mid $200,000s.
- For a 3-bedroom/2-bath property, you should anticipate paying somewhere from the high $300,000s to high $400,000s, depending on how large the unit is. The 3-bedroom models vary a lot in size, and the larger ones sell for significantly higher prices.
- As you can see, models and sizes of Lakeside Plaza condos vary a lot. Generally, the properties that sell for the highest prices have are larger, have lots of upgrades (i.e. renovated bathrooms, updated kitchens, nice hardwood floors, etc.), or are corner or top floor units.
Schedule a Viewing for a Lakeside Plaza Condo!
Call me at 703-462-0700 or email me at DarrenRobertsonHomes@gmail.com to schedule a time to see one of the properties that is currently on the market in this Falls Church condo community!
Thinking of Selling?
Contact me to get a complimentary property value estimate. This no obligation, in-depth analysis will give you a good idea of what your Lakeside Plaza property is worth in the current market.
The Fed just raised the interest rates again, and ever since the last rate bump, the Northern Virginia real estate market has been shifting significantly in the favor of sellers. You might be surprised how much you could get for your property.
Check out past market updates to get a feel for where Lakeside Plaza condo values have been going over the past year! - November 2016 Lakeside Plaza Condo Market Update