Historic Colonial Home in the Heart of Old Town Manassas - Now For Sale in Manassas, VA!
Manassas, VA Home for Sale - 3Bed/2.5Bath
Call us at 703-462-0700 or email us at Darren@DarrenRobertsonHomes.com to schedule a time to view this stunning home in the heart of Old Town Manassas
**OPEN HOUSE: Sunday, August 30th: 1-3PM**
- STUNNING curb appeal! Stately white colonial w/ crisp black shutters & red door elegantly seated on lush lot w/ mature trees & shrubs
- High ceilings, crown molding, & deep baseboards
- Plentiful elongated windows pouring in natural light from all directions!
- Expertly refinished oak & pine flooring
- Charming period accents throughout!
- Neutral gray paint throughout
MAIN LEVEL FEATURES
- Exceptional layout w/ great FLOW!
- Updated light & bright kitchen
- White cabinetry
- Granite counters & island
- Stainless steel appliances
- Walk-out to covered porch
- Lots of cabinet/pantry space
- Foyer entrance w/ coat closet
- Living room w/ cozy fireplace & ornate mantel
- Formal dining room w/ chair railing & built-in corner china cabinet, opening to covered porch
- Study w/ tall wooden built-in bookcases
- Main level half bathroom
UPPER LEVEL FEATURES
- Another light-filled level!
- Expansive master suite w/ private fireplace & ensuite full bathroom w/ dual vanities, separate tub/toilet area, dual walk-in closets, & full length mirrors
- Two additional bedrooms w/ lots of closet space!
- Second full bathroom w/ arched tub wall & built-in linen closet
- Bedroom-level laundry
EXTERIOR & OTHER FEATURES
- BREATHTAKING grand covered porch w/ two-story ceiling, dramatic columns, three ceiling medallions (one w/ light, all three wired), low-maintenance composite decking
- Entertainer's PARADISE! Host guests in formal dining room, or let your party flow through the french doors onto the large porch, or even down to the spacious brick patio below!
- Wine cellar below home
- Long brick driveway offering plentiful off-street parking
- Private backyard w/ trees & greenery
- FANTASTIC Historic District location in Old Town Manassas!
- Walk to shopping, dining, VRE & more!