Looking for Parkfairfax condos in Alexandria VA? This article gives you access to all of the properties currently for sale, as well as a breakdown of recent sales.
This is a garden style condo community located in Alexandria close to where Rt. 7 meets I-395. Residents love the convenient location, as well as the spacious units. Many of the properties are 2-level townhome-style condos.
Analysis of Recent Sales
This article draws its data from the MRIS, the local multiple listing service. We’re focusing on the unit types and price range of closed sales from the past 6 months.
- During the past 6 months, 1-bedroom properties in this Alexandria condo community ranged from $207,000 to $280,000 with a $2,750 seller subsidy.
- Sales prices of 2-bedroom/1-bath properties ranged from $282,500 to $309,450 with a $350 seller subsidy.
What Should You Expect to Pay for a ParkFairfax Condo in the Current Alexandria Real Estate Market?
- For a 1-bedroom unit, you should expect to pay somewhere from the low to high $200,000s.
- For a 2-bedroom/1-bath unit, you should expect to pay somewhere from the high $200,000s to low $300,000s.
- Sales prices of ParkFairfax condos depend on a variety of factors, including how upgraded the property is, whether it has an in-unit washer dryer, whether it has a patio, and whether it’s a corner unit.
- Home Buyers usually spend more money on properties that have extensively renovated kitchens and bathrooms, with newer floor tile, backsplash, granite counters, newer cabinets, etc.
Schedule a Viewing for a ParkFairfax Condo!
Call me at 703-462-0700 or email me at DarrenRobertsonHomes@gmail.com to set up a time to see a great property from this Alexandria condo community that is currently for sale.
Thinking of Selling?
Contact me to ask for a free property valuation, which will give you a good idea of what your ParkFairfax condo is worth in today’s market. Ever since interest rates have started going up, more and more buyers have been entering the Northern Virginia real estate market, which has created a shift toward a seller’s market. This is a great time to sell!